Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello April,


It is Wednesday and we said in the morning Hello to an April. 3 months from 2015 has passed and just 9 to go until New Years Eve.
Day has brought a mixed feelings. Have had better days but even thought it has been bit hard day for me, it also have brought with it a good moments.


I got a suprise call today when I was in city. While I was in city, got I phone call and a question am I at home. I would have got a visitor if I would have been home with a Easter flower. Now I got that beautiful flower, when I arrived home. That made my day bit more better after one phone call. Thank you for that beautiful surprise. It was so wonderful to get it.

I also had good visit to cinema. It helped me to take my minds of from the home and from other things. I could go out and do something different than usually. It was time to see: The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I liked first film and wanted very much to see the second as well. I must say, that I did not have to get disappointed. It was a good film. In my opinion even bit better than first one but in some how in the end I felt it would be nice to see a third film as well. Will see what will happen. Will there come third one as well or not.
Film had again parts of good humor and parts with thoughtful thoughts. A good mix of relationships, friendships and people. In my opinion it gave a good amount everything and also good amount mixed emotions. Something what was needed today.


Also got a new book with todays post today. Another book based on Downton Abbey: Lady Catherine, the Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey by Lady Fiona Carnarvon, Countess. It will be intresting to read that book as well. First one was interesting. I love Downton Abbey series and it is interesting to read about the real people behind it from that environment. Next book after I finish the book I read at the moment. Me happy and like it.
Now it is time to eat a little bit and when read a bit. After that time to say good night. Tomorrow will be new day and I have my oral examination in private law. Hopefully I can manage it.
Have a nice evening and enjoy your first of April,
                                                                              Love,
                                                                                         Ingrit

No comments: