Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Step closer,


Today after I came home from city and took in the post, when I got a small surprise. It was a very good surprise. My T-shirt for my first run has arrived. It feels so unrealistic but also very good. One step closer for my first run and it feels so good and in some how so right to celebrate my year and that I am alive. That I did not lost my life even thought I was so close for it. I think it is good way to celebrate my year. It is just bit more than one month to go. On the 16th of April I will go and get my number. I can't wait it even thought I am a little bit terrified over it. So many thoughts and questions runs through my head. Will see how it goes. As I have wrote before. It is my first run after over 25 years. So it is a beginning and it feels a good beginning.
Have a nice evening,
                                 Love,
                                          Ingrit

No comments: