Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good morning,..


... everyone. It is another fantastic morning with sun and that makes feel people more happy and even more full of energy. At least it is like that on my case. It feels so nice to wake in a beautiful morning. I like to listen how the birds singing and just lay in bed with my husband and read the book or just talk. Today morning, I was sleepy head :D But I still feel spoiled :D I got coffee and breakfast in bed :D But that is not new anymore, since mostly every morning, when he is at home, I am waked up with coffee and breakfast. That feels like spoiled :) But I love it and like it.


Since it is again very nice day, I will go and take some nice pictures of nature. I have my small camera at home still. So, I just will go and use that :D Also will go and buy 2 more flowers, since I just want to make home and around home everything nice. Feels good to come home from work and just to enjoy the beautiful flowers.
Now, I wish you all have a nice and wonderful day! I will write later more about our cinema visit yesterday.


Have a nice day!

No comments: