Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday evening,


Another day has became to the end. It has been day full of work at home, visiting the accordionist and saying thank you for him and after that, just spending time at home, by barbequing and just relaxing together with my husband. I also have write some posts about my wedding, and still many more needs to be write. Some of them I will write tomorrow, some of them in next week.
Now we have been a week as Mr. and Mrs. Antonsson. Still I have not yet got used with my new name, but I am sure, now when I start to use it more often, I will get to used with it.
Many  things at home have also got to be done. Make a small re-furnishing and looking over the things, what we can give away. Tomorrow, we will go and leave 2 boxes and one bag full of things away, so that other person can help students and others who needs help. It feels good, that we can do something to help others.
Now, I think, I will go and find my husband. He misses me, and I missing him :D I also missing the bed and pillow. I can hear all the way to downsairs how my pillow is screaming: "Ingrit, come and Sleep" :D


Sleep well and Good Night!

No comments: