Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding hair style,


My wedding hair style was absolutely fabulous. The hairstylist used a lot time and a lot hair spray, but the result spoke for it self. Everyone liked it as well and me, I felled more love on it, than I saw it on picture. In real, it was much nicer, than in picture. It also fitted with my face so well. I must say  a huge thank you for my hairstylist for the hours she was put into my hair.
In the evening, before bed, there was a lot of hairpins to take out. At least I had my husband to help me. It was very nice of him and I love him for it. When to make that nice hairstyle took more than 4 hours, when to take all those hairpins out took almost an hour and after that around half an hour to wash all hairspray out, but it was all worth of it. I looked beautiful.
Red flowers in my hair was handmade by my hairstylist. 







2 comments:

Kristi said...

soen oli töesti väga ilus

Ingrit said...

Oli töesti. Mulle nii väga meeldis :)