Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding make up,


On my wedding day I got help also with my make up. It was also very nice and made me look beautiful. The other thing what was very good, was that it held through all day and I had it also bit left in next morning. When we made last trial before the wedding day, when that held for 3 days. Reason why the one from wedding day was held less, was that I was spending almost half an hour on bathroom under shower, when I washed my hair. But make up self was nice and same time very easy and simple. Just as I wanted and asked. It also had quite strong color eyeshadow. Usually I don't use very dark and strong colors. This time we used purple and result was fantastic. Now I have that color also at home, so I can use it any other case as well.
Thank you Sara for a wonderful work and for good tips.

No comments: