Sunday, May 22, 2011

Strawberrie - Quark Cake,


Today I made a cake again. It has been long time since I baked last time and the weekend has been very nice and I wanted to make something good for my husband. Just to spoil him a little.


Ingredients:

Bottom:
300 gr flour
200 gr butter
100 gr sugar
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together and let the dough stand on fridge for 30 minutes. I usually put it to cake form and let it to stay in fridge, but you also can leave the dough in bowl and let it stay on fridge and after that spread it in cake form.


Filling:
2 dl whip cream
200 gr quark
50 gr sugar
300 gr fresh strawberries
1 dl vanilla sauce
6 egg

Mix whip cream and vanilla sauce together for couple of minutes. Add sugar and quark and continue mixing. Add all 6 eggs and strawberries. Mix it until all things are mixed well through and strawberries have got bit smashed. Pour mix to the bottom. I left bit bottom dough over and was add it bit in the top.
Bake it around 35 minutes on 225 degrees. Before eating let it cool bit down and decorate with fresh strawberries and bit whip cream.


No comments: