Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday evening,


We have arrived to evening again. Time just have been flied, but so many things have got been done and that has made us happy. It has been really nice and wonderful weekend.
We have cleaned out in garage, have fixed bit in garden and planted more flowers. I have been pampered by fixing my nails and eyelashes. Now I feel like a woman again and that is good feeling. We also have spend time out together.
Now we also have been married for 3 weeks. Time has just flied. Soon may is over and starts June. Summer will come and many more challenges will arrive.
Now, I will go and enjoy bit more Sunday evening with my husband and soon it will be time to go to bed. Tomorrow starts new work week and I will start to do my photoalbum again :) Have done so many other things this weekend that I have not had time to fix that thing.
Have a nice evening! We will meet again tomorrow :)


Sleep well and good night!

No comments: