Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday,


A week has passed very fast. This week I have been free, since we got married and had small honeymoon with my husband. Weekend we have spend at home and fixed inside as well outside in the garden. Have planted some more beautiful flowers into garden and also planted strawberries. Who knows, perhaps I am lucky and can eat some of the strawberries this year from my garden. In the same time I saw, that some other things have started to peak out, what had sewed several weeks ago. It feels very nice to  have own garden, so that a person can just do there something and feel good.
We also visited Kristi before the lunch. Wanted to wish her, Happy Mother's day, since today it is mother's day in Estonia.


I also have washed today our car. Now it looks nice and clean as a cleaners car should be. Tomorrow will start a new work week and it will be full of work. It feels good to go work again.
After we got visit from my friend and colleague Kristi. We cleaned together our companies car and mean while Tommy prepared the the grill. Kristi had meat with her what we barbequed after cleaning. Later we looked our wedding pictures and after when she left I started to write new entries in my blog. So much have been happened during a week what I would like to share with all of you and same time I also have promised to share things about our wedding :)
Now I will go and look a little bit more Hecules Poirot and later it will be time to go to bed.
Sleep well and we will meet again tomorrow.


Sleep well and Good Night!

No comments: