Sunday, October 28, 2012

Autumn and it's beautiful colors,


Autumn has arrived and feels like winter is not very far either. It has been snowing many places during this week. For many places snow has already melted down but some places still have it.
I personally love winter and I truly hope that this winter will be nice, cold and with snow and with no rain. It has been raining too much during this year.

Today I and my husband went to small Sunday's trip as we sometimes are doing since I needed small break for my exam studies and the weather was very nice. We decided to enjoy a small cup of coffee and  after that we visited Röglo. Just some kilometers outside of Gränna towards Huskvarna and Jönköping. We have been visited that place many times before, so that was not first time, but it was nice autumn colors we saw there. One of my places I like to go and visit again and again and again.

Most of all what I liked was to take photos. Have missed that much. It is same to take pictures as to sit behind the sewing machine and sew. Just school has taken most of the time and work, so there is not much time left over for the photography and sewing. Will see what happens in future.
At least I was happy for a while and that counts bit, since lately I have felt sad and unhappy and not myself. 

No comments: