Sunday, October 28, 2012

Me and the dress,





Now I have had honor do wear a nice evening gown. Must admit, I never have been had one before. Ok, except my wedding gown last year. This time I had to wear one evening gown in ball and my wedding gown did not fit for that purpose ;)



 
This was first time I went and bought one nice gown, since I have never own one before and I thought, that it is time to buy one, since I might and will need one in later occasions as well. So, it would be good to have one in wardrobe.
Since the dress was bit long and some places little bit to long and little bit to big, so it was need some adjustments. Since it is hard do do it self, I asked help from my friend. Our surprise how the dress was made, was actually very big. Would ever have thought that the dress could have been made that way. Especially if you buy it from the special shop, who should be used to sell the dresses. This evening gown came from the same shop as my wedding gown came. I bought it from Kristina Brud & Fest in Jönköping. Since my wedding gown was nice, it made me feel comfortable to go and buy evening gown from same place since I thought that I will get nice one. Must admit, outside it was look nice, but when we started to fix it, when surprises did not end.





After some hard work and fixing, the end result was very nice. It also made, that I felt for a second time in my life as I was a princess. Never have had that feeling before, since I never have felt that I am worth that feeling.



On Friday, I felt like magic was around me and I felt beautiful. That moments are worth much more than any word or picture. The feeling was just amazing and I hope that there comes some other moments, when I can feel ever little bit that magic again. I am usually not a dress person, but those are moments, when I consider more often to wear dresses :)




No comments: