Sunday, October 28, 2012

Small purse,


In Friday I was out in ball and had nice gown on, but that gown missed one small detail. It did not had any pure with it where we women, could have put our phone and lipstick. What else left over for me to do. Make it self :)



When I tried first time, when I did had fabric what was much more lighter blue, than my dress and I felt that the color difference is too big. So, I tried to find new fabric, what was closer to the one I needed and dress was. Couple of weeks ago I was lucky and got it from Tygfabriken in Huskvarna.
Very good shop :) One of the places we visiting quite often.


Last week I made the nice bag ready and the end result was quite nice. In the first look the purses fabric seemed bit different from the color of dress, but in the end, it was actually very close. I was satisfied with my end result and I had possible to have my phone and lipstick with me. As we girls would like.



Pattern for my purse came from Pfaff's embroidery card nr. 203 Handbags and more.
It has it small mistakes, but what matters was that it is my own made and it fitted with my nice dress.


No comments: