Saturday, May 18, 2013

Soon it is time,


Soon it is time for this years Eurovision Song Contest in Malmö, Sweden. Last 2 nights with semifinals has been interesting, but I am very sure, that today's final will be much more interesting.
6 countries was already passed to final as usually and then from final in Tuesday joined first 10 countries and last 10 countries joined with finalists from semifinal in Thursday.
As it came out, then all Nordic countries came through to final together with Estonia. It will be interesting evening. I am sure on that. As I have listened now both semifinals and the songs what has been went further I am still fond of Danish song and in some reason, I do hope that this song will win, but it is not sure before the end of the Song Contest. At least I can hope.
I liked that some songs was in the singers native language. I know, that it is hard to understand what do they sing, but usually can see it on translations. It is just nice to hear different languages, what we do not hear often. In the same time it gives different emotions for the Eurovision.
From the semifinals I must admit I really liked the small breaks with Lynda Woodruff. That character is played by Sarah Dawn Finer. Really funny bits. I am waiting already todays scenes. Will be fun to see, what will happen today. Last time she managed miss Malmö and ended up in Copenhagen. It felt like Malmö was small city, so that could be managed to pass without seeing it. At least it was fun.
Already from the morning program in TV they was on the road to Eurovision. It was interesting to see different thoughts and interviews.  
So, soon it is only 1,5 hours left for the show.  First will be last program before Eurovision Song Contest and when let the show begin.
I would like to wish you all a wonderful evening, good music and let your favorite country win! For me, I hope winner will be Denmark!

Have a wonderful evening!



No comments: