Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sunset,


On our way to home, we decided to instead highway to take smaller road home. It was nice change for a while. Usually I prefer fastest road, but must admit, sometimes smaller roads gives nicer view to see.
Best part for yesterday was to see sunset. In some reason I really love to see when sun goes down and evening arrives. Specially when I can see it near the water. Yesterday I could see it by Vättern - deepest lake in Sweden. It was really forth all that traveling. The colors was perfect and wonderful. It will not be last time I will go look sunset together with camera.
Nature can be very nice and give a beautiful colors. No wonder, why I love to be in nature. One thing I am sure, it was nice to have a small trip again. I have missed them, since it has been a while from the last small trip. Before we did it more often and it gives me some peace in my mind.  I am sure in one thing - that should happen more often and I will try to keep that promise for myself.

Have a nice day!

No comments: