Saturday, May 18, 2013

Visit to Linköping,


Yesterday after my workday and meetings I went to Linköping, since my husband had spent last 3 workdays there and same time at to come home, we could look little bit around in the city.
For me, it was second time to be in Linköping. First time I visited it some months ago, but since I went there in the evening and came back already in the morning, when I could not see much and the weather was not the best either.
Yesterday I took a little longer time to visit the city. One place I visited yesterday of course was tea and coffee shop. Not that I bough now some coffee, but tea instead. That big choice of tea gives so many possibilities to try many tastes. My favorite so long has became Strawberry Champagne green tea. Yesterday I bought another new taste, but I must have put it too much since it tasted very strong.
I also could visit some more in the city. Took a very long promenade and could take some pictures. It is another world for I can go.
Just before I started to drive from Jönköping towards Linköping, I got sms that I should take a camera with me. Yeah sure. I told that it is home and I am just starting to drive to Linköping, we decided that camera from cell phone should be work for this time. Yeah sure :) After I got to see some nice places, we talked to buy one cheap compact camera and the result was, that it was forth more than it costs. Pictures I could take was very nice ones and result was good. So I am happy, since I could get some very nice pictures. We decided that this camera will stay in the car, because when we might forget other cameras at home, we always have back up with us.
Visited also tourist information, since I love to look and take photos of architecture. The girls was very helpful. I got some maps and materials with me.  Yesterday I started with my tour, I will continue it next time. I think that next time I will visit place in the weekend or when I have my vacation, since when I can see more places during one day :D
At least I can say, that I had really good couple of hours in Linköping. It was really nice to be another environment. Definitely I will remember that trip in so many reasons - new camera, nice pictures and damaged elbow :D
Have a nice day!

No comments: